Balance Sheet is a statement of the financial position of a company at a single specific time(often at the close of business on the last day of the month, quarter, or year.) The balance sheet normally lists all assets on the left side or top while liabilities and capital are listed on the right side or bottom.
Can You Answer These?
- When can i register for CA Foundation after 12th standard exam? asked by shruti singh, 1 year ago.
- What is unabsorbed depreciation? asked by shruti singh, 1 year ago.
- Will I get a good package (7–8 lpa) in job if I pass CA final after multiple attempts? asked by shruti singh, 1 year ago.
- Can we take GST input on uniform provided to workers in manufacturing company? asked by Prashant, 1 year ago.
- Should I do MBA after completing CA? asked by Prashant, 1 year ago.