Also referred to as the deposit multiplier or the deposit expansion multiplier, describes the amount of additional money created by commercial bank through the process of lending the available money it has in excess of the central bank’s reserve requirements.
Can You Answer These?
- When can i register for CA Foundation after 12th standard exam? asked by shruti singh, 1 year ago.
- What is unabsorbed depreciation? asked by shruti singh, 1 year ago.
- Will I get a good package (7–8 lpa) in job if I pass CA final after multiple attempts? asked by shruti singh, 1 year ago.
- Can we take GST input on uniform provided to workers in manufacturing company? asked by Prashant, 1 year ago.
- Should I do MBA after completing CA? asked by Prashant, 1 year ago.