Debentures are backed only by the general creditworthiness and reputation of the issuer. A debenture is an unsecured form of investment.
Can You Answer These?
- When is the last attempt of CA IPCC (old course)? asked by manish sharma, 2 weeks ago.
- If I does not choose “Opt Out” now, can I later opt out from the may 2020 examination? asked by jata, 2 weeks ago.
- What will happen if after appearing for 1 or 2 exams, my exam centre comes under containment zone? asked by aman jain, 2 weeks ago.
- Are november 2020 scheduled to be held in December 2020? asked by eshita, 2 weeks ago.
- What will happen if a student is found COVID – 19 positive either before or during the examination? asked by sandeep, 2 weeks ago.