Depreciable assets are assets which (i) are expected to be used during more than one accounting period; and (ii) have a limited useful life; and (iii) are held by an enterprise for use in the production or supply of goods and services, for rental to others, or for administrative purposes and not for the purpose of sale in the ordinary course of business.
Can You Answer These?
- When can i register for CA Foundation after 12th standard exam? asked by shruti singh, 11 months ago.
- What is unabsorbed depreciation? asked by shruti singh, 11 months ago.
- Will I get a good package (7–8 lpa) in job if I pass CA final after multiple attempts? asked by shruti singh, 11 months ago.
- Can we take GST input on uniform provided to workers in manufacturing company? asked by Prashant, 11 months ago.
- Should I do MBA after completing CA? asked by Prashant, 11 months ago.