Depreciable assets are assets which (i) are expected to be used during more than one accounting period; and (ii) have a limited useful life; and (iii) are held by an enterprise for use in the production or supply of goods and services, for rental to others, or for administrative purposes and not for the purpose of sale in the ordinary course of business.
Can You Answer These?
- When is the last attempt of CA IPCC (old course)? asked by manish sharma, 2 weeks ago.
- If I does not choose “Opt Out” now, can I later opt out from the may 2020 examination? asked by jata, 2 weeks ago.
- What will happen if after appearing for 1 or 2 exams, my exam centre comes under containment zone? asked by aman jain, 2 weeks ago.
- Are november 2020 scheduled to be held in December 2020? asked by eshita, 2 weeks ago.
- What will happen if a student is found COVID – 19 positive either before or during the examination? asked by sandeep, 2 weeks ago.