Also called ‘Factor Payment Method’ or ‘Distributed Share Method’, under which national income is calculated by summation of factor incomes paid out by all production units within the domestic territory of a country as wages and salaries, rent, interest, and profit.
Can You Answer These?
- When is the last attempt of CA IPCC (old course)? asked by manish sharma, 2 weeks ago.
- If I does not choose “Opt Out” now, can I later opt out from the may 2020 examination? asked by jata, 2 weeks ago.
- What will happen if after appearing for 1 or 2 exams, my exam centre comes under containment zone? asked by aman jain, 2 weeks ago.
- Are november 2020 scheduled to be held in December 2020? asked by eshita, 2 weeks ago.
- What will happen if a student is found COVID – 19 positive either before or during the examination? asked by sandeep, 2 weeks ago.