Gross book value of a fixed asset is its historical cost or other amount substituted for historical cost in the books of account or financial statements. When this amount is shown net of accumulated depreciation, it is termed as net book value.
Can You Answer These?
- When is the last attempt of CA IPCC (old course)? asked by manish sharma, 2 weeks ago.
- If I does not choose “Opt Out” now, can I later opt out from the may 2020 examination? asked by jata, 2 weeks ago.
- What will happen if after appearing for 1 or 2 exams, my exam centre comes under containment zone? asked by aman jain, 2 weeks ago.
- Are november 2020 scheduled to be held in December 2020? asked by eshita, 2 weeks ago.
- What will happen if a student is found COVID – 19 positive either before or during the examination? asked by sandeep, 2 weeks ago.