Revenue is the gross inflow of cash, receivables or other consideration arising in the course of the ordinary activities of an enterprise from the sale of goods, from the rendering of services, and from the use by others of enterprise resources yielding interest, royalties and dividends.
Can You Answer These?
- When can i register for CA Foundation after 12th standard exam? asked by shruti singh, 1 year ago.
- What is unabsorbed depreciation? asked by shruti singh, 1 year ago.
- Will I get a good package (7–8 lpa) in job if I pass CA final after multiple attempts? asked by shruti singh, 1 year ago.
- Can we take GST input on uniform provided to workers in manufacturing company? asked by Prashant, 1 year ago.
- Should I do MBA after completing CA? asked by Prashant, 1 year ago.