Volatility refers to fluctuations in the value of a security. Volatility is measured by calculating the standard deviation of the annualized returns over a given period of time. It shows the range to which the price of a security may increase or decrease. High volatility refers to higher risk.
Can You Answer These?
- When can i register for CA Foundation after 12th standard exam? asked by shruti singh, 1 year ago.
- What is unabsorbed depreciation? asked by shruti singh, 1 year ago.
- Will I get a good package (7–8 lpa) in job if I pass CA final after multiple attempts? asked by shruti singh, 1 year ago.
- Can we take GST input on uniform provided to workers in manufacturing company? asked by Prashant, 1 year ago.
- Should I do MBA after completing CA? asked by Prashant, 1 year ago.